Plugins are one of the best thing about WordPress. Plugins are nothing but extra features that you would need to enhance user engagement. Worrying where to find them? Well, WordPress stacks a ton load of plugins that are free and easy to use. Let us dig in to find the best plugins, you can choose from to enhance user experience to a new level.
Comment! Comments would definitely give you a feedback on what’s good and bad. So, having a comment box in your blog would be a top-notch idea to expand your conversations with other people and grab their opinions.
1. You can add reactions or emojis to your comments.
2. You can monetize your active discussion for a little revenue.
3. You can also monitor your engagements with other people.
1. It contains ads which are annoying.
2. You do get 30 days free trial but it’s always good to pay extra bucks for premium features.
Signup for a free account and then it will redirect you after installation is over. Your comment section will appear at the end of the blog. Enjoy engaging with visitors!
Yasr – Yet Another Stars Rating
Who doesn’t love ratings? With Yasr, you can now rate your blog by your viewers. This will help you to improve the user experience in real-time.
- You can add different voting systems like reviewer vote and visitor vote.
- It also supports multi ratings for different posts.
- It may not support all SEOs.
- Sometimes, it stops working for no reason.
After installation, you can create a meta box which will appear in the upper right corner. Then press the ‘+’ icon to search and add Yasr Overall rating. This rating might appear at the end or at the start of the blog according to the user.
Contact Form 7
Most weblogs come with contact forms. Contact form 7 is the best out there because with this plugin, you can create multiple contact forms at a time.
- It supports Ajax- powered submitting.
- It has Akismet spam filter.
- Users can also put CAPTCHAs.
- It doesn’t work on mobile devices
- Sometimes causes Amp errors and marks a mail as spam.
Engaged in a highly anticipated business and want to create membership sites to earn extra bucks? MemberPress can help you with that. Now, you can create eye catching membership forms using MemberPress.
- You can create different membership packages.
- You can sell digital goods with subscription packages.
- It is paid but the site provides discounts at time to time.
Well who doesn’t love feedbacks. WP-Poll can help you create customizable Polls to engage with your audience and exchange opinions.
- Easy to use.
- This plugin is totally free.
- Guests can’t vote
This plugin service from WordPress is probably the best for giveaway purposes. RafflePress instantly allows you to gain website traffic and also attract more followers from social media. It also allows the user to create viral contests and giveaways which in turn gains email subscribers. It is an easy breezy drag and drop builder for giveaways. This plugin service has pre-created templates that allow the user to attract the attention of the potential attention of the visitors. RufflePress also incentives every user that follows the site. They also get perks if they share the giveaway content with others.
- It is easy to use as it a drag and drop builder.
- It has easy templates that allow the user to be quick and efficient.
- Most of the features are only available on the premium version.
- The header logo on the giveaway page is not customizable.
This is the best software that supports live chat. LiveChat is essential for e-commerce and business websites. The software is quite easy to use and it also allows the user to add the option of live chat on the WordPress website. LiveChat has tons of options that are customizable and it also has an app that is mobile friendly.
- It is convenient and it has a more competent service.
- It is absolutely free for a website visitor.
- It is a suitable platform for users of all age groups as not everyone wqill know how to use it.
- People who are not comfortable with using computers all the time might not like it.