Want to increase traffic to your blog instantly? You can do it easily with these WordPress plugins. These plugins will assist you to enhance traffic and user retention with increase of engagements. Let’s look at them.
If you have a site for digital marketing, then Sumo is the best way to grow your email list with scheduled pop-up forms and send your subscribers a welcome email when they signup.
- Sumo can send automated messages to your subscribers upon sign up in your site or blog.
- You can monitor the ROI(Return on Investment) from every email subscriber.
- No GDPR compliant.
- May freeze sometimes.
Install and activate the plugin. You can use its own dashboard to navigate and see the stats.
Well, if you’re looking for a plugin that could provide you with email subscription forms for your site or blog, then Bloom plugin can help you with it.
- Fully customizable.
- It stacks a number of ready made templates for you.
- It comes with Divi Theme.
- The customer care service is not very responsive.
After activating the plugin, you can create a fly in or a pop up trigger of email subscription form in your blog or site.
Yoast WordPress SEO Plugin
Now that you’ve created a blog, you need viewers and an active audience. Yoast WP SEO Plugin can help you with that. It will improve your site’s visibility on the internet by using SEO techniques.
- It is free to use.
- Provides social media cards too.
- Can optimize your whole site or blog.
- It has a readability issue.
- Notifications could be annoying at times.
After activation, you should see the Yoast SEO configuration wizard. Set it up and you’re done.
Juiz Social Post Sharer
Sharing attracts viewers and viewers attract views. So, Juiz Social Post Sharer creates those sharing buttons for you to link your blog on a number of websites like Google+, Facebook, Pinterest and a lot more.
- It supports a number of social networks websites like Facebook, Google+, Reddit, Twitter and more.
- It can keep a count on the number of shares.
- You can choose to display, lock or hide any button you want.
- It doesn’t support Instagram.
- You cannot add custom queries after permalink.
After downloading, install it as shown in the site and then activate it. Your share bar will appear at the end of the blog. You can customise it accordingly.
This is the best social media plugin service provided by WordPress. It allows the user to add creative buttons for social sharing icons. Shared Counts also enables the user to see the share counts which in turn helps the user to add social proof. It has both free and paid service and the features are almost identical in both the subscriptions.
- It allows the user to connect with their viewers on social media.
- It allows keeping an easy track of the followers and visitors of the website.
- This plugin service can sometimes violate privacy.
- It can also slow down the speed of the website.
In cases of Digital Marketing, emails seem to be the most convenient marketing tool. As a business owner, it is the most reliable and effective tool. Constant Contact is one of the most famous email marketing tools provided by WordPress. It allows you to be in contact with your visitors whether they are active or not. The plugin service allows you to create your email list and allows you to send creative newsletters and emails to the subscribers. This is not super technical and so it is easy to use.
- The user interface of Constant Contact is quick, powerful and easy.
- It offers several email templates and the user can either chose from a bulk newsletter or a personal note.
- The list management user interface is not certainly the best one.
- The reporting features despite being useful cannot be customized.