To give your blog, we are here with some powerful plugins. These could be useful for blog designer to add required functionalities to the blog. Let’s explore!
This is basically a contact form plugin from WordPress. A contact form is needed by every website or blog creator. These forms make it easy for visitors to get in touch with the owner. The WPForms from WordPress is a drag and drop facility. It is a form builder that easily allows creating subscription form, contact form, payment form, and online order forms. This form also allows the creator to conduct surveys and polls that will allow them to gain valuable feedback. This form also allows the creator to customize a WordPress login and registration form.
- It allows the creator to build forms within less than 5 minutes.
- It is integrated with all popular payment and marketing platforms.
- It is not free.
- Regular updates can be overbearing.
This plugin is best for Google Analytics. This plugin service allows the user to connect to Google Analytics properly in order to see how people use and find their websites. The most remarkable feature of this plugin is that it enables you to see all your valuable stats right inside the dashboard of WordPress. Users can optimize their websites depending on the audience. This can also increase the visibility of their websites and increase traffic. It can also be used to keep a track of subscribers and revenues.
- It allows users to set up Google Analytics quite easily.
- With this plugin, users can effortlessly use several tracking functions.
- It is an expensive plugin service.
- It comes with premium plugin services that can be frustrating for free users.
This is a software for the optimization of conversion rates. This is probably one of the best in the market. This plugin service allows the user to convert the existing subscribers of an abandoned website into customers or email subscribers. Optin monster allows the user to create and generate a list of email subscribers fast. It comes with the drag and drop builder and it also has pre-installed high converting forms. It also has a powerful display feature that allows the user to customize and show the right message at the right time. If someone wants to gain more traffic to their blog and website then this is the best way to do it.
- It has well-designed templates that allow the user to do simple and quick customization.
- It integrates with all popular ESPs.
- It limits the users’ flexibility in customizing opt-in forms.
- It requires monthly payments in order to maintain the data and form.
Well, a good text or quote is not enough these days. Shortcodes can help you to design frames, quotes, slides and more at a click of a button.
- More than 50+ designs are available.
- One click previews.
- Works with all kinds of themes.
- It supports RTL and is user friendly.
- Your security plugin may detect it as a malware.
- Customer support is non-existent.
- May block other plugins like pop-ups and Instagram feeds.
Install and activate the plugin. You can access the plugin from the admin panel.
Jetpack helps you to grow traffic on your site or blog and keep all your audiences engaged.
- Site management is good.
- Performance is great and provides security to your site or blog.
- Also stacks many more useful tools to explore.
- It has bloatware.
- Customer support is not that good.
Install and activate the plugin. It has its own dashboard to navigate from.
Wrote a blog in your desktop or laptop and now your worried on how to view it properly on your mobile device? WPtouch can help you optimize your blog for mobile devices.
- Enhances your theme for mobile devices.
- It instantly enables mobile friendly version of your blog.
- PRO is worth it but its price is too high for that.
After installing the plugin, navigate to your dashboard and activate mobile view from the WPtouch plugin.
Posted a blog about an amazing product and want to sell it? With WooCommerce you can do that with ease. It will help you to sell almost anything in the most interactive way that the customer is bound to say “Yes”.
- It is free to use.
- Stacks thousands of templates to choose from.
- Good customer support.
- Customer support is abysmal.
- You can’t create a lot of product’s advertisements at a time.
After activating the plugin, you can display your product image, its details and pricing.
Sometimes a simple blog could be boring to read. So, to make it eye catchy and increase engagement, Revolution Slider stacks some cool and highly customizable transitions, animations and effects.
- It has over 140 ready-made designs to choose from.
- It has its own dashboard.
- Free templates too.
- Good customer support.
- The plugin is paid.
After activating the plugin, you can put animations, transitions and templates from it’s own dashboard.
Images are a basic and most required part for any blog. But adding an image to WordPress in an annoying process. But with Image Widget, you can now not only add a single image but multiple image widgets throughout a blog.
- User friendly and responsive.
- You can also link images.
- You can also customise it with filters.
- You might face issues while uploading high quality image.
- Could slow down due to upload errors.
Just place the widgets in your desired location and add the images you like.
This is a page builder with the drag and drop facility. This allows the user to customize their website easily and it also allows one to create and design customizable page layouts. The best part about this plugin service is that it does not involve any codes. Users love this service because it allows then to build landing pages that are completely customizable. It also takes only a few minutes to do this and there is no need for a professional developer.
- It is friendly for beginners and it has several reliable support options available.
- It has pre-set templates and the user can save these templates for later use.
- Customization flexibility is quite limited.
- Every action requires constant loading that can be quite annoying.
This plugin service is all about building communities. This WordPress plugin allows the user to build membership sites and communities in no time. MemberPress is probably the best membership service available in the market. This software allows the user to create and restrict subscriptions and content based on the plan that they choose. The service is also integrated with all popular payment options and is also compatible with an online store with the use of WooCommerce.
- There is plenty of add on features that extend the functionality.
- It provides excellent support and it is compatible with almost all plugins and themes
- It can get a bit expensive.
- Users cannot customize sign-up and login forms.
This is a WordPress plugin service that allows the user to customize themes without having to write codes. CSS is very important for the visual appearance of the website. If the user wants to customize themes then knowledge of CSS is a must. Learning a whole new set of skills can be time-consuming and it is exactly why this service is available for the business owners. It has a drag and drop facility that allows the user to create customizable layouts.
- It allows the user to customize the site as per their liking.
- It has an integrated device mode with easy undo and redo options.
- The renewal of the license every year can get a little expensive.
- The maximum support is only available with the most expensive plan that is the Lifetime Pro plan.
- You forgot to write your daily blog because you were too self-involved? Now, with Editorial Calendar, you can always schedule you time to write your important blogs and never miss out on them.
- Keep track of all your posts.
- You can always change the dates by drag and drop feature.
- You can also schedule your posts and manage all your drafts with ease.
After installing and activating the plugin, you can check the Calendar option under the Posts menu to explore.
Do you have more than one blogs and you want to redirect your viewers from a single blog? Worry not! upPrev has got you. With upPrev, you can now create animated box that can pop up your links to other blogs or random relatable posts.
- It has animated fly out box that can redirect user to previous posts, random posts or posts with related tags.
- It has small bugs and errors.
- This plugin hasn’t been tested with the latest 3 major releases of WordPress.
After installing the plugin, activate it and a new upPrev menu would appear in your admin menu!