WordPress is great for business oriented people as it is easily accessible and it makes building websites quite easy. If you want to improve the SEO, WordPress also has several plugins that enable the business owners to take their business to the next level. WordPress is known for being SEO friendly and there are thousands of WordPress SEO plugins to choose from. These WordPress plugins can help you to improve SEO of your blog in simple steps. Let’s know about some of the best SEO plugins.
This is probably the most popular plugin service that any user can use. This plugin service allows the website to gain more visibility from search engines. WordPress is general is very SEO friendly but users can use this SEO service in order to gain more exposure and visitors. Yoast SEO is one of the best plugin services of all time. It offers all the tools and features required to make a blog or website SEO friendly. It is also the best comprehensive solution that users need to boost their on-page SEO. This plugin service allows the user to add meta tags, optimize the website for social media, generate sitemaps and so much more.
- It allows the user to optimize their website or blog for search engines.
- It enhances the readability of the content and also prepares it for social media.
- It makes the site speed slow.
- It carries a security threat to the site.
SEMRush is a marketing toolkit. This kit is highly useful for business owners and professionals related to digital marketing. The WordPress plugin service has several powerful tools that enable the users to improve their SEO, social media, PR strategy, content and also boost the paid traffic. It also allows the user to collect competitive intelligence about their rivals. This tool also helps in keyword search, strategy analysis, backlinks audit and much more.
- This plugin service is reasonably priced.
- It allows the user to have a detailed insight into their visitors.
- This interface is not user-friendly.
- It has too many SEO tools and therefore it is too big to handle.
Broken Link Checker
A blogger can use this plugin to search for broken link in posts, comments and even full blogs.
- Monitors the site in real-time.
- It notifies the user about broken links through the dashboard or by email.
- Highly customisable.
- It has a poor performance and sometimes crashes.
- Sometimes it may not detect broken links.