Traveling is something that everyone is fond of and generally,people used to search out and plan their trip before heading for a vacation and in that case, they search at a number of websites to get the correct idea that where to go, where to stay, which flight to take and a much more. In this view, it is necessary that your blog should be appealing and resourceful to the viewer. SO, below mentioned are some ways by which one can promote its travel blog.
Tips To Promote Your Travel Blog
1. Empathize Yourself With The Customer
If you think yourself at the place of a person who is willing to go for a trip then we find that there are some factors which come similar in everyone’s mind like imagining of the destination and then looking for the same, deciding and organizing things into the plan, booking the requirements and of course last but not the least that is what to explore. So altogether these points should be kept in mind whenever you are developing a travel blog:
- Fulfilling the imagination
The blog should be created in a manner that it fulfills the imagination of customers mind as if someone is looking to visit a place then you might think that if this place is visited what could be one’s thoughts and imaging about the destination and set the content in that way.
- Assembling the requirements
Whenever it is about traveling than once the destination is finalized people look for the feasible flight, transport options, best hotels, and motels so keeping this in mind your blog must have a proper section for the same.
- Reservation options
Once the plan is fixed the customer heads for reservation of flights, stay and other things so the blog must have the link to proceed for reservations.
- Exploration segment
The website must have a corner for things that should be experienced and explored after visiting the place because it helps a lot when it comes to roaming around the place.
2. Take Them Where They Want
Prepare the blog in a way that it can take them where they can move according to the weather like summer is a good time to go on the road rides, head to amusement parks, national and theme parks. There are some popular destinations for which people look for like beach holidays, historic trips, and natural sceneries so the blog must have a variety of destinations with proper details so that the customer may head towards a journey to which they want.
3. Be Attentive On The Way People Used To Search
Now, a day’s people are switching between systems and mobiles like if they are looking for the destination or planning a vacation they generally look on to mobile phones and once they have an idea and are ahead to fix the planning into execution they switch to desktops so what you need to make sure that it is not necessary that the customer checks the desktop site so you must incorporate some advertisements that may be fruitful and resourceful to the user and can again switch to your blog for further assistance.
4. Be Time Selective
As it is well known that there is always some best time to visit any destination like it is beautiful to go in some mountain and hilly ranges in the summers so as to cool down and like that some places are preferable to visit in the winters and springs and thus, the blog must be time-specific which appeals the customer and suits its wish list accordingly.
Like visiting, times for some destinations are noticed as following according to the search of customers-
Beaches are prominently visited all around the year but it is found that maximum people opt for seashore trips in winter and springs.
It is wonderful if one is thinking to visit mountain ranges and enjoy the fun of mountaineering in the time of pre-monsoon from February to May and early winters from September to mid-November.
Altogether, it should be clear by the blog that one can get the idea where to plan a trip according to the seasons and all and it may surely help the customers a lot.
5. Email Marketing:
It is one of the best ways you can get into the touch of your customers and for this following features must be there-
- Make use of popular services like Mail Chimp, Get response, Send Pulse, etc…
- Ensure to give more and time when you prepare the phone section of the blog because research says that the phone is mostly used for searching for the traveling plans.
- Make sure that email marketing can be used efficiently as you can keep updating the customers about new in the bucket list.
- And the most important factor to keep in mind is that don’t send too many of emails but you can fix a time like one email in seven or fifteen days so that the customer too can go through it with some interest which is not there if the notifications are on a regular basis.
- Emphasize the use of technologies like you can add info graphics, videos and more because it is evident that it is more interesting to look rather than reading or scanning.
6. Social Media:
Today people use to scroll the social media for communication, knowing facts and figures, even for reading the news feeds so it is a perfect platform where you can promote your blog and there can be many ways for the same-
- Post the best of your content which seems resourceful because then only the customers can interact as average feeds and posts are not few and once you have a number of viewers or people interested then you can take care to post feeds from time to time that serves some fruitful results to the users.
- Have some interesting challenges or contests online to grab the attention of users.
- Try to customize your page which can include quizzes, polling’s and even podcasts which make it a more refreshing factor for the user to check your blog.
Travelling is something for which I think everyone has some desires and undoubtedly the travel business is nowadays at a high rate so it is necessary to enhance the blog time by time according to the requisites of people and above mentioned are some tips to promote your blog.