Dedicated hosting services make sure to provide control panel users. It allows them to manage their hosting’s services, server functions and account all at one place. It makes it easy to manage backups, domain names, email addresses and more.
Control panel makes the daunting task of managing a website easy. It comes with a combination of tools that are extremely reliable and relaxing. As I said earlier as most of the dedicated hosting service providers include it in their package that doesn’t mean all that is available are good. You need to do a bit to research before you chose a cPanel for your website. Here is a list of best cPanel hosting providers. Don’t judge the quality by their order in the list. Read and decide which one you think suits you better.
Bluehost is unbeatable when it comes to its features and performance. It is not only considered as the best overall hosting providers but it has also been recommended by WordPress as well. Bluehost organizes websites of all types and sizes. It comes with shared VPS, dedicated plans, good bandwidth and collaborates with WooCommerce to give you the best user experience. It provides a free domain name, automatic software updates, unlimited storage and unmetered bandwidth to manage a high level of website traffic. Moreover, it provides an uptime of 99.98%, 30-day money-back guarantee in case you are not satisfied. Its price starts from $19.95 to $ 49.95/ month for a WordPress hosting. When it comes to control panel Bluehost is just as good as its other features; reliable, simple, clean and well managed.
- Best for hosting WordPress sites
- Offers steady, reliable and fast hostings
- It provides a WordPress centralized control panel that offers an amazing experience on WordPress sites. You can easily create a WordPress account and it also comes with built-in NGINX page caching.
- Bluehost offers 30-days money-back policy, if you desire to leave during that period you will get a complete refund and no hidden fees.
- Add-ons can increase the price if you don’t deselect them during check out.
- It doesn’t provide daily data back up, so there is no guarantee in case of automatic backups. You must set up and run your backup to avoid any inconvenience.
HostGator is not only popular for its uptime guarantee but it is ranked as one of the top dedicated hosting providers. Firstly, it provides 99.99% uptime guarantee, which is high and not all the hosting providers can give you that guarantee as there are minor glitches when working on the internet but Hostgator above all provides you what they promise. Secondly, when comes to overall performance it is preferred after Bluehost, but the difference between the two is very less and in future, there are chances that Hostgator may outnumber Bluehost with its improving features and support options. Hostgator comes with a customized cPanel which makes it even easier to use and manage the site. Its cPanel is very easy to navigate and provides you with everything that you need. Moreover, Hostgator provides tons of videos and articles to help the users in case they face a problem while setting the cPanel and managing the site.
It comes with specialized features like Built-in SSL security, 1TB disk space, Unmetered bandwidth, 8GB RAM and choice to select between Linux or Windows hosting for your website that makes it a good choice for dedicated hosting. When comes to its price Hostgator is pretty generous and provides the cheapest dedicated plan at $119/month and a shared plan at @2.74/month. Its is a good option if you are not in the position to spend a lot of money in the beginning and need a good package deal.
- Unmetered Bandwidth for traffic fluctuation.
- Affordable plans.
- 99.99% uptime guarantee, which is super fast.
- 45-days money-back guarantee.
- Customized control panel with easy navigation
- No free domain name.
- No root access to the site.
- No dedicated solution for backups
Inmotion is undefeatable when we talk about its shared hosting and VPS hosting. It is an all-rounder with excellence in its both type of hostings their features, disk space, help &support. Beginners mostly prefer shared hosting as they are cheap and allows them to create an online presence until they are ready to make a big move. Inmotion include a wide range of features in its starter pack from $6.39/month with free backups, a free domain, unlimited disk space and email accounts, etc. When you are ready to move your site to a dedicated plan then you can choose its VPS hosting plan as well which starts at $29.19/month and comes with root access, free backups and up to 260 GB of storage to provide adequate space for your site to grow.
Inmotion’s control panel is clear and easy to operate. Which make it easy to manage the different sections and categories of your site. Furthermore, its cPanel is customized to optimize with VPS hosting, which makes sure that all the resources wastage is minimized and improving the site speed.
- 24×7 customer support.
- Excellent shared and VPS hosting.
- Free site backups.
- A free domain name for 6 to 12-month plans.
- Provides root access to the site.
- Low RAM up to 8GB only.
- Limited bandwidth which may slow your site if it faces high traffic.
A2 Hosting is the first choice in dedicated hosting when it comes to customer support and service. As bad customer service is very frustrating and you don’t want to feel helpless when you face any problem with your hosting. In that case, you don’t need to worry as A2 hosting is all about customer support and has been dedicated support to its clients and users whenever they needed. A2 hosting is also listed in the top for its superb cloud hosting which allows you to plan your resources as per your website requirement.
Its control panel is popular due to its instinctive design and easy user interface. It uses fast and powerful control panels with its shared, dedicated, VPS and resellers servers to provide you high speed to avoid site slowdown and losing site traffic. A2 hosting’s packages start at $ 3.93 for its cheapest shared hosting plan and come with any time money-back guarantee.
- Anytime money-back guarantee, which is not given by other providers.
- Not too expensive, starting from $5.
- 250 GB storage with 12 CPU cores and 32 GB of RAM.
- It offers unlimited website hosting, which makes it best in its type.
- 99.95% uptime which is not best in comparison to its other features.
- Paid SSL certificates.
- No free domain.
If you are looking for a steady and reliable hosting then Siteground is the one for you. All the packages at Siteground come with included control panel, which means you don’t have to pay for it additionally. You can easily manage your domains, track billing and even ask for help with its control panel. Siteground offer 7 types of different hostings one better than others. Out of all its dedicated hosting and managed WordPress hostings are the best one. Its is recommend by WordPress not because it is better than its competitors’ plans but due to compatibility of its tailored features with WordPress. Its price starts from $3.95/month and you get Free installation and migration, automatic updates, daily backups and specialist WordPress support. It’s a safe and reliable substitute for Bluehost.
- Excellent technical support via phone, email and live chat.
- 15 days money-back guarantee.
- Free backups for your site.
- 99.98% uptime guarantee, which is very strong.
- Storage limit up to 120 GB, so hinders websites growth chances.
- Slightly overpriced for newbies.
- No root access for the website.
- No free domain name, you have to buy it additionally.
If you are looking for an all-rounder that includes hosting, email, marketing, domain names and more, then do consider GoDaddy for once before you make the final decision. First things first, it is not an advance hosting provider like others on the list but yes it come with a set of other good features that brought it on our list. GoDaddy is preferred for its shared hosting plans. Even its cheapest plan comes with free backups, a free domain and a free business email for the first year. On its negative part, it is not the value of money and comes with no money-back guarantee on most of the hosting plans and heavy renewal costs as well.
Its control panel doesn’t support windows hosting, so in case you are a Windows user you have to shift to Linux hosting. GoDaddy provides a control panel only when you signup for any of its Linux hosting plans. Most of the dedicated hosts recommend using Linux hosting as it is cheaper, fast and you don’t need any specifications to use it just like in case of windows. Its per month plan starts from $3.95 in which WordPress features like free installation and migration, automatic updates, daily backups and specialist WordPress support are included
- Comes with both built-in and extra features
- Management of multiple services from one dashboard
- no money-back guarantee on most of the hosting plans and heavy renewal costs.
- the control panel doesn’t support windows hosting.
iPage is the best choice when it comes to the value of money. You can host your website at a starting amount of $1.99/month for its shared hosting plan, which is very less when compared to all other on the list and what’s the best part it comes with a free domain. One thing to know very importantly about iPage is that it doesn’t use a cPanel and has its iPage control panel and reason they use it is for the simplification of its design to make it more user friendly. Its dashboard allows quick access to all the tools. Its is a budget-friendly and perfect option for you if you like to keep things simple and sorted. It comes with ‘one-size-fits-all’ shared hosting plan that avoids any unnecessary cost.
- Customized cPanel to make it more user friendly.
- ‘one-size-fits-all’ shared hosting plans leaves no room for an extra cost.
- Customized cPanel may not be preferred by all the users. So if you are one of them then iPage is not the option for you.
Dream host popular for its storage space. Just like iPage, it comes with a custom control panel called DreamHost Panel. It works just like a control panel by allowing you to manage payments and other features of your account. You access help and support from the dashboard itself. It’s pricing starts from $4.50- $90, storage up to 100 GB, unmetered bandwidth and free backups for WordPress.
- Unmetered bandwidth up to 16 GB of RAM.
- Free SSL certificate.
- Provides root access to the site for control.
- It doesn’t provide a free domain name.
- No live chat and support.
- No money-back guarantee.
- 100 GB storage unit, which will be less in the long run.
All the control panels of different host work similarly in one way or the other. It works you manage your site and bring all important things to manage in one place. However, hosting services with their customized control panel may offer a thing or two different from others but their basic structure is the same. On the one hand is customized control panels provide for specific service based on providers on data and design to bring the best possible outcome for your site, on the other hand, there is risk in case of the user interface, settings or not having enough knowledge of how to manage it. So choose your hosting based on features of its control panel, your knowledge, budget and website compatibility.