Envira Gallery is a Word Press Plugin, used to build very responsive photos and videos galleries, and to ensure that the essential tools needed by a professional photographer in a website are provided. Plugins are essential to build a great websites using word press. There was a time when word press was only used for blogs, but a lot have changed since 2003, and they have made different modulations and included the resource of plugins.
These remarkable plugins can be found at word press’s official website. One of the wonderful plugins is Envira Gallery, a lot of people will wonder about what photography website plugin would be best for them after all plugins are a commitment, if you are spending on a plugin, you’ll expect it to be accommodating, the pros and cons list given below will help you figure out.
Gallery Plugin for WordPress – Envira Photo Gallery
- Light box effect.
- Full control over image size.
- Interface is very simple and easy to use especially for beginners.
- It is integrated with lazy loading which helps plugin to optimize your gallery effect.
- Very fast and works smoothly.
- Short code always ready to add your add your gallery anytime on the website.
- 30 add-ons – e.g. EXIF which lets you display EXIF Metadata, or CSS which helps you add your own CSS, and others like slideshow which helps in auto play and transition speed, password protection which keeps your material safe. etc.
- Create light room integration.
- Create albums and instagram galleries.
- Client proofing.
- The free version is with very limited resources, even for a basic needs, you’ll have to buy a basic plan which costs about 29$ or 2,088₹.
- There no gallery templates in the basic plan, in order to unlock it you will have to buy it in 69$ or 4,968₹. Having to buy the gallery template is a very big cons for Envira Gallery because there are other plugins which offer the gallery template for free, Foo Gallery by wordpress is one of them.